Cyber attacks on manufacturing companies and critical infrastructure threats continue to increase, and managing the operational risk associated with digital transformation is both a cybersecurity and operations challenge. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts to share their perspectives on securely innovating manufacturing operations.
Join Dragos, Deloitte, ServiceNow, and select customer CISOs to learn best practices to digitally transform manufacturing operations securely in today’s hyperconnected world.
- How to effectively manage OT cyber risk and maintain business continuity
- How to manage known vulnerabilities and threats to your manufacturing environment
- How CISOs from several manufacturing companies integrated their OT / ICS security solutions
- A look inside Deloitte Smart Factory’s Industry 4.0 immersive experience
Meet the speakers.
- Deloitte Consulting LLP - Jimmy Asher, Senior Manager
- ServiceNow - James Destro, Head of Product, Manufacturing
- Georgia Pacific - Fran Cioffi, CISO
- Sub-Zero Group - Jeremy Korger, OT Cybersecurity Lead
- Dragos - Steve Applegate, CISO