Register here for the virtual ICS Roadshow hosted by SRP and Dragos.
Dragos and SRP are proud to co-host a virtual ICS roadshow for asset owners and operators for a day of ICS threat insights, actionable recommendations and lessons learned from the community. Join the event featuring sessions led by SRP and the Dragos team.
- 9-9:05am – Welcome Remarks | Brent Heyen, SRP & Rob Lee, Dragos
- 9:05-9:25am – 2019 Year in Review | Rob Lee, Cofounder & CEO, Dragos
- 9:25-9:45am – Why Sharing Can Improve Your ICS Defense | Mark Johnson-Barbier, Senior Principal Analyst, SRP
- 9:45-10:05am – IT/OT Convergence Panel | Jeff Fantin, Enterprise Architect, SRP & Zamantha Lopez, Senior Engineer, SRP
- 10:05-10:15am - Break
- 10:15-10:45am – So You Want to Take Down the Power Grid? | Joe Slowik, Principal Adversary Hunter, Dragos
- 10:45-11:15am – From Operational Consequence to Cyber Analysis: Finding Worse, Worst Days | Dan Gunter, Director of Research and Development & Caleb Mathis, Senior Researcher, Dragos
- 11:15-11:25am - Break
- 11:25-11:55am - Overexposure: ICS OSINT, A Case Study | Matthew Kosednar, Desert Basin Engineering, SRP
- 11:55-12:25pm – ICS OSINT: An Attacker's Perspective | Selena Larson, Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, Dragos
- 12:25-12:55pm – How to Increase ICS Cybersecurity Return On Investment | Austin Scott, Principal Industrial Pentester, TOC
- 12:55-1 pm – Closing Remarks | Brent Heyen, SRP & Robert M. Lee, Dragos
We're excited to bring the community together to discuss these topics and address your related questions. To participate, you must be an asset owner or operator.