Mark your calendar for Wednesday 20 November 2024, for our first Compact DISC Europe 2024. This exclusive and free event for practitioners will be 100% live and in-person. Location will be announced shortly.
At Compact DISC Europe 2024, you’ll hear ICS research on threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities conducted by our intelligence and threat operations teams. The program is technical, research-oriented, and contains lessons learned from the field. This exclusive content is presented as a day-long series of presentations opened by Robert M. Lee, our CEO and co-founder.
- Learn about current ICS-specific cyber threats in a non-recorded, closed-door atmosphere
- See the latest in ICS security controls, assessment methodologies, and best practices
- Identify recent ICS vulnerabilities and how to leverage them correctly
- Network with fellow asset owners and operators as well as Dragos customers and partners at the event and at the drinks reception at the end of the day
- Experience a technical, practitioner, and case-study-focused view of ICS threat operations
- Gain insights into ICS incident response case studies and lessons learned
Due to the sensitivity of the information shared, the exclusive content presented as a series of presentations will not be publicly available afterwards.
Who will be attending Compact DISC Europe 2024?
This event is exclusively for industrial infrastructure asset owners or operators in electric, oil & gas, chemicals, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, mining, and more.
* This event is 100% free as a thank you to the ICS asset owner and operator community.
Thank you for bringing a community together to provide solutions in an environment that requires more defenders. I had a blast, learned a ton, and will be back next year!
DISC attendee feedback