Operational technology security products and services continue to evolve rapidly. Gartner provides security and risk management leaders with an overview of the state of the OT security market and recommendations to leverage the evolving landscape of available OT security offerings.
Read the guide to learn more about:
- Dragos's inclusion as a multi-function OT Security Platform
- The six key phases of the OT/CPS security journey
- Why many organizations are converging their security and safety disciplines to support a renewed focus on operational resilience
- How ransomware campaigns are specifically targeting ICS
- Why more OT vulnerabilities are surfacing
Gartner, Market Guide for Operational Technology Security, Katell Thielemann, Wam Voster, Barika Pace, Ruggero Contu, 13 January 2021
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.