Executive Insights into Manufacturing Cybersecurity with Rockwell Automation and Dragos
Original Air Date: 10/06/2023
Robert M. Lee
CEO & Co-founder
CEO & Chairman
On this webinar, thought leaders in industrial cybersecurity, Robert M. Lee, CEO & Co-founder of Dragos, and Blake Moret, Chairman & CEO of Rockwell Automation, delve into critical topics surrounding the current state of manufacturing cybersecurity, manufacturers' responses to increasing risks, and the journey to enhance OT/ICS cybersecurity. They will cover:
- The Current State of Manufacturing Cybersecurity:
- Explore the ever-evolving threat landscape, including insights into threat group activities and ransomware trends.
- Gain insights into supply chain risks from a large company perspective.
- Identify key areas for improvement, such as limited OT network visibility, security perimeter challenges, unmanaged external connections, and the importance of separate IT/OT cybersecurity approaches
- Manufacturers' Responses to Increasing Risk:
- Discover Rockwell's guidance to customers in prioritizing cybersecurity today.
- Insights into the "State of Smart Manufacturing" cyber takeaways and the convergence of OT and IT domain requirements.
- Understand the significance of board-level awareness in terms of legal implications and long-term growth prospects.
- The OT/ICS Cybersecurity Journey – Where You Are and How to Progress:
- The steps of the cybersecurity journey, contextualized within the framework of the 5 critical controls for OT cybersecurity.
- Actionable advice for both companies starting out and those with established programs.
- Recommendations for scaling cybersecurity programs globally across complex enterprises.