Securing Your Building's Most Critical Assets
Original Air Date: 11/16/2023
Senior Solutions Architect
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
As Building Automation Systems (BAS) become more interconnected, they also become more vulnerable to cyber threats. From unauthorized access to data breaches, the repercussions of a BAS cybersecurity incident extend beyond system malfunction, leading to potential business disruptions, impact to health and safety, financial losses, and reputational damage.
Watch to better understand BAS common threats and strategies to safeguard your assets and ensure uninterrupted business operations. In the webinar we’ll cover:
- BAS Threat Scenarios – including adversarial activity, unauthorized access, and ransomware detection.
- Business Impact of Cyber Threats in BAS – including financial, safety, and reputational.
- Crown Jewel Analysis – identifying your most critical BAS assets to prioritize their protection.
- Case Study Highlights – including federal, a major tech company, and a data center infrastructure provider.
- A Summary of Dragos BAS Solutions – include threat intelligence, professional services, and technology.